Here are some sweet ideas for a gift to give the beautiful gal in your life. These items are fun, lovely and of good quality, sure to be a winning gift with any girl!
Studies, journals & Planners:
- Golden Coil Planner Gift Card. This will be my first year using a customized Golden Coil planner, but I can already tell, I am going to love it! There are so many options for customization that make this planner perfect for any gal’s needs. A gift card to this site will be a sure hit, so she can make up her own planner design heading into the new year!
- Washi Tape. Here is a great set of washi tapes, that will go along great with that planner!
- Another Bible study tool that would make a wonderful gift is the “Give Me Jesus” journal by Well-Watered Women Co. This journal is a place to keep all of your inductive notes as you study Scripture. You can record prayers and praises, sermon notes, and journal entries as well!
- Does your lady love to sew, like me? Joann’s gift card. Etsy gift card. Hobby Lobby gift card. All of these mean fabric for the seamstress in your life, which is a gift that is sure to please! Etsy is especially fun, because you can buy some special fabric on there, like 100% linen, pretty spandex for swimsuits, corduroy and more!
- Embroidery hoop kit. This gift is perfect for your crafty gal, giving her everything she needs to sit down and enjoy creating a beautiful embroidery piece!
- Does all of this crafting create a mess in your home? Save your sanity and make your girl swoon with this neat craft cart! A cute way to organize all of her crafty supplies!
- A sewing pattern from Rooney Clothing would make a wonderful gift! These patterns are so beautiful, with easy instructions at a basic skill level. The Ada Lounge set would be perfect!
- Flutter Habit Lashes. These false lash segments are so easy to apply and look amazing! Lasting 5+ days, it makes her beauty routine so much simpler. Treat your girl to a box of lashes and see how she likes them! Use this link for 10% off your first order!
- Dear Mushka Jewelry. This shop holds beautiful and well-made jewelry pieces, that speak to a certain piece or theme of scripture. For example, this lovely “Resolved” necklace is taken from the verse, Isaiah 26:3, “You keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” A reminder to be resolved in our fixation on God, the One who holds all things. These handmade pieces are so sweet, sure to be a winning gift!
- A great beauty gift that any gal would love is an at-home gel manicure kit! My sisters and I got this gel light last year for Christmas, and we are loving it! It’s so fun to be able to do a beautiful manicure in our own home, saving money on the salon, but still a step up from a regular bottle of nail polish. We are loving this set of gel colors right now!
- A piece from this beautiful shop, Not Perfect Linen, would make a great gift for the girl who likes flowing pretty dresses! These handmade pieces are 100% linen and will only get better with time. True staple pieces for your girl to wear year after year! I’ve been eyeing this pretty long sleeve, “MAMA” dress in sage green for a while!
Gifts For the Kitchen:
Is your girl all about cozy sipping through the wintertime, like me? Then any of these things would make a lovely gift! Here is my favorite ceramic electric kettle, so pretty and functional! This is the frother I use and love, making lattes and hot chocolate extra special. Gift some healing herbal blends from my favorite tea shop. Add some flavored syrups to her coffee station, or this cute coffee menu sign! Try a subscription to Sibsy, or if you’re wanting to try something local, check out this Indy coffee box subscription!
- The most wonderful gift for your lady’s kitchen? The Lodge enamel coated Dutch oven. It is my #1 pick for a kitchen necessity, hands down. You can read all about it and some ways I use it in recipes here!
- An Instant Pot makes a great gift! Once you start using one, you’ll wonder how you made it so long without it! So many dinners ready, so much easier and faster with an instant pot.
- Caraway Cookware is the ceramic coated, non-toxic cookware that I’ve had my eye on! Beautiful and sturdy pieces, that are built to last. Oven safe, with a storage system included in the cookware set! Also check out the new bakeware set they launched this year!
- Recipe card tin. This adorable tin for holding recipe cards will be a treasured place for her to organize and collect her favorite recipes that she uses in the kitchen. Comes in several pattern designs!
Gifts outside of the box:
- A different kind of gift is purchasing this digital art subscription for the lady in your life! This artist drops a new collection to her Christy Beasley Creative subscribers every month, with a variety of pieces ready to download and print off at home or at a print shop. You also get access to all of the previous collections, with lots of extras and freebies. Her artwork is so beautiful and inspiring!
- Fund a tattoo that she’s been thinking about – cash set aside just for this would be a fun way to make her ink idea become a reality!
- Book a photographer for a mini shoot. Maybe just for her, maybe the whole fam, maybe a mama + me session…whatever fits the bill. This is a gift she will treasure!
- Gift her a night out with her girls. Dinner, movie, shopping, nails…something she’ll enjoy while spending quality time with her favorite ladies!
- Music lessons. Has she wanted to learn piano, or guitar, or violin? Giving her a semester of lessons would be a sweet way to encourage her to pursue the instrument!